View Single Post
Old 15-04-2019, 01:19 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlyservant
Please watch this short video.

The UFO Conspiracy - Truth: "Aliens" are Fallen Angels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vDeyp8riuQ

Senior bibliographer from the Library of Congress, Miss Lynn E. Catoe wrote the government document, UFOs AND RELATED SUBJECTS: An Annotated Bibliography, and summarizes her findings. She wrote, "A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomenon like poltergeist manifestation and possession. Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomenon that have long been known to theologians and parapsychologists."

We know them by their works:

Mathew 7:16. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles?

Because it is sometimes so unbelievable, the truth escapes being known. Heraclitus (500 B.C.)

The very first skepticism I have is found in one of the first sentences you wrote: Senior bibliographer from the Library of Congress, Miss Lynn E. Catoe wrote the government document

This in and of itself gives me pause. Anyone with government ties has reason to demonize and to plant false fear within the public realm. They have been doing this for years. They never wanted disclosure to begin with so what better way to control the masses than through the one emotion that is the most effective and potent "FEAR". I am far to awake now to believe anything that comes from any connection with government ties. I will not accept them putting out stuff like this and take it as face value. Do I believe there are bad ET's? Absolutely! Do I also believe there are benevolent ET's that have the best interest for mankind at heart? Also....Absolutely! So I do not accept anything at this point coming forth from anyone that may possibly have an agenda to control the masses through fear or to keep disclosure from happening. Think about it for a moment....most people would see that and think "Gee look at her credentials and who she is and what she's accomplished in her life" and completely dismiss the fact that she has government ties. They will take this as gospel and feel it is true. There are good and bad in ALL races. So they need to do more research before putting out something that will brainwash the public. Most folks don't think outside the box like many in here do and would accept that alone as the truth. Jmo.