View Single Post
Old 31-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Master
This phenomenon really did start when I was a kid , about 14, on some windowpane. I was hearing synthesizers , backwards sounds , and other strange things for hours . A few other times I'd keep hearing what sounded like insects buzzing , and I thought it was just the drug hallucinations. But shortly thereafter , at about 15, I became involved with an Eastern meditation 'cult' that taught about the inner sound (rather vaguely), and so I
started plugging my ears and listening, and wouldn't you know , I'd hear all sorts of sounds, all sounds are possible , the tapestry is deep, rich, and ever-changing .

Somewhere else here this has been discussed. Sometimes , falling asleep or dreaming, it becomes a hurricane of sonic force , all being energy, light, sound, and the *feeling* of explosive, ecstatic energy , way beyond what our physical senses are used to. Sometimes . I guess it wouldn't work to walk around all the time like that, so the circuits aren't cranked open like that very often, but it's nice to know that they work

Dar (and all of those experiences came after I quit drugs and alcohol, the best, most recent ones , some 22 years into sobriety) (( a whole other discussion))