View Single Post
Old 13-05-2019, 03:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
You raise a valid point, I wonder why God does not do it because he clearly can. In the Bible Joshua prayed and the sun stopped for hours until he finished his battle so it can clearly be done. But who is God? Do we all have the same concept of who and what he is? What about the atheists who don't believe in God, what will they make of such an announcement? There are those like Hindus who believe in many gods so God's announcement will be a message from just another god. The Israelites who had an experience of God talking to them so often defied him and followed foreign gods, so it is not a guarantee that hearing God making an announcement in the sky will make everybody believe in the same one God and throw away everything else.

Even in Hinduism there is, "The God", as in the highest, or Most High.
Properly, Hinduism is pantheism, not paganism.
The lessor gods are expressions of the Most High.

I've offered the definition of "Gestalt" for your question.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein