View Single Post
Old 30-04-2013, 04:17 AM
Master
Something that entered my thoughts when reading your words was the idea of the Dark Night of the Soul. Basically its a situation or series of situations forcing us for a period to confront our inner most demons - whatever face/voice we give them. Most of what we humans are is projected onto us from infancy onward by parents, schooling, religion, university, work place, neighbors and social groups. We're literally taught how to be a human and how to fit into the pack.

In order to transcend all that and return our knowledge that we are energy spirits having a human experience but are completely capable of transcending dualistic perceptions/beliefs and using our knowledge as spirits to effect the world around us we must shed all that programming that we are humans.

For some this is done gentle over a lifetime, slowly learning to think beyond the constructs we were given as tools to learn how to define the world, and for others it comes through the Dark Night of the Soul experience which is a brutal and painful shedding of all we thought we were through experiencing vast levels of pain causing us to find a entirely new mental construct for explaining our very Existence and what we really are.

Mine was an extreme explosion of psychic abilities activated by the Twin Flame experience, to find the meaning and purpose in the twin flame experience I had to go through the Dark Night of the Soul. Did I mention its excruciatingly painful?
However where it lands is interesting, it's the short brutal path up the mountain and as such you get a longer period on earth with all your abilities in full use, where as the gentle awakening unfolding over decades gets you there too but there's less time to assist others through healing, channeling, light work, and so on.

Both paths are very valid and lead to the same place eventually.
That she remembers being with God before she was born is profound, and ultimately what those of us with strong spiritual inclinations are trying to do, before we are automatically returned via bodily death. The programming we get tho to both operate a human body in this density and then to fit into the herd is a herculean effort to overcome.

I applaud Sally, she has chosen the high narrow path and like all who are on it she is heroic in undergoing it. It is uniquely individualized and her faith that there is a Oneness/Source/Divine Construct/God as desire to again be in complete awareness of it will be her staff/hiking stick to assist her on the Journey upwards.

It is a Journey we each undertake individually tho and few in the mental health field actually get that and misdiagnosis's are epidemic as are prescription mind altering psychotropics. She is far better of using a little wisdom (no ouiji boards and voodoo dolls =P ) and being near those also on the spiritual path.

But I digress and am just rambling out loud now so will stop...lol