View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 04:43 PM
Master
Fish Day 10

Quote:
"The mind we're using is really a subset of a universal mind," ~ Sri Vasudeva

This little part of today's talk reminded me of years ago when I began experimenting with mind reading and I learned how to detach from my thoughts and from my ego in a way that was useful to intuit, to pick up information from the field of another in a more pure way, a more sattwic way - coming from a space of sattwic intent.

This experience is not exactly universal mind, but connects one dot to another dot and more dots (if one includes guides and other beings attracted to our processing field) - all coexisting in one universal field that is one mind - in a subtle field of fluctuating depths.

It was marvellous to experience this as I experimented with it - moreso to learn that every message I pick up for someone else has meaning for me also - no matter how accurate it is for them. We are all one. So it led to an expansion in consciousness, a sattwic consequence.

Acquiring higher sensitivity has both its perks and its challenges. This isn't a kind time period (yuga) to be an HSP with ESP. This reminds me of the phrase "ignorance is bliss".

But it's so important to learn about myself this way. We exist in one another. One mind. The good, the bad, the ugly - we're all in this together like it or not. And we need to be kinder to each other even if its not always reciprocated.