View Single Post
Old 17-07-2018, 07:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hi God-Like,

Does I Am know itself as itself? If creation or what takes form is I Am becoming or being conscious of itself, then through this does it not know of itself? If not then why and how would it be conscious?

It being/existing (whatever it may be). is a truth. What forms the experience of it? Senses, interactions with it, even, dare say, thoughts which creates a knowing and it being with the consciousness. Atleast what comes to me at the moment.

Can understand it is not necessarily what I think it is and of itself may not even matter to it, as far as it being. For it is just being.

On the personal level without being and knowing it being does it exist unto the self? Ask in regards to what may be realized by one and what this may bring to the self.

Knowing seems personal and seems to grow and change for me. Being just is what is whether I may know or not. Perhaps will come to mind in various forms.
Seems so I may notice it being and in this form a relationship.

It seems like a dance, it takes two or more to create a truth with whatever may arise. Whether me with spirit or others, others sharing, or a group creating ways to express.

In and of itself it just is whether one believes or even know it to be true. In this sense playing with the difference between knowing and being.

Well, just went with the flow of thoughts.

I thank you for your reflections.

Hey :)

This is the thing .. Does I Am know itself as itself?

Itself as what exactly?

For as long as there is a dual reflection of I AM then I AM can know itself as I AM .

Where there is a reflection or an awareness of I AM there is truth pertaining to that .

Beyond I AM knowing there is just being what you are with no reflection .

There is no truth, there is no I AM, there is nothing to know .. there isn't the knowing of being .

This is what the quote references .. 'How can 'I' know 'that', when 'I' AM 'that'?

So truth pertains to I AM .

If a peep says there is absolute truth beyond the mindful reflection of self how would they know?

They can't know beyond the sense of themselves, so there has to be something that's self related that can associate with the truth, to say there is an absolute truth ..

I had a visitation last month of Bernadette Roberts and I didn't know who she was until I looked her up and from what little I have read online about her, she seems to have many of the same understandings about self and no self and consciousness .

She said ..

A different type of knowing remains when the relative mind ceases to
exist. It is the type of knowing that is not a knowing at all, for there
is only Being.

x daz x