View Single Post
Old 23-08-2018, 06:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpellCaster96
Is there anyway to protect oneself from being dowsed by another individual? For example, I can dowse a persons intentions is there a way that individual or myself could prevent being dowsed?

Thanks

¸.·*´¨⛧¸.·*´¨⛧Spell-Caster96⛧¸.·*´¨⛧¸.·*´¨⛧

Hi,

This is something I never considered could be done with dowsing. From what you described, it appears to be a form of reading another person. A few weeks ago, a person wanted to psychically read me so I said go ahead and give it a try.

I didn't tell him/her that I keep spirits. What happened was that my Ifrit jinn (they like playing jokes) interfered with the reading so s/he got misinformed. They did that because they didn't know that person. Now, if I didn't give the reader permission then her/his attempt would've been blocked by the gargoyles (protector type of spirit).

That's the only defence I know of that works but you have to be a spirit keeper which is a world unto itself.

Maybe others here will have a different idea for your consideration.

Blessings to you on your journey.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)