View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 11:36 PM
NekoTheCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon
Hello my name is Brandon. i am 27 years old.
I have never posted anything online or really talked to anyone about this.
Im not even sure wher to start so ill just start my rant.
My whole life i have been raised christian and tryed to be the best person i can be. i went to church, i worked hard at my job, i trained at a gym 6 days a week, i recycle and waste nothing.
I was in really great shape was happy and loved life... untill last year.
I was at work and had 4 large seizures i was taken to the hospital in an ambulance and i woke up 2 hours later with 2 doctors standing over me. they said that i was really close to death i wasnt breathing and i had hit my head really hard on a parking block.
So now hear i am i have no modivation to do anything at all. i think about death constantly. i just feel like i was suppoesed to die. i know it sounds like i am depressed but im really not i am actually looking forward to day i do finally die. ummm... im not really sure what else to write i just wanted to get these feelings off my chest. thx for reading.

i didnt read what others have to say..but here goes my 2 cents
i quite understand one would think about death a lot after they pass through such a situation because it is shocking, especially when docs say *you almost died*
it is not something to be considered depressed about..its more the confusion of*why didnt i die?*
i think you could try and experience life even more now. experience new things, i dont know..
i believe that those who were given a second shot at life are meant to help somebody with something before their time.

what im trying to say, there is nothing wrong with how and what you feel. hang in there for now