Thread: Healing Others
View Single Post
Old 26-07-2006, 10:31 PM
goodvibehealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsIDream
What if healing is different in nature form what we commonly think? There is a story on record of a man who healed an asylum of mentally ill people witjhout even seeing them. When asked how he did it, he simply said he forgave the illusion and in return stated the words,'I love you' over and over. To understand this concept, one would have to be read up somewhat on A Course In Miracles. This channeled information is not owned by pagans, shamans, or Christians. I have always had the viwepoint that there has never been a book that I am afraid to read, no matter what side of a fence I may have been on at the time. What if we underestimate our Divinity? What if we are the Creator God of our own dimension? The idea of TOTAL responsibilty is mindblowing.

AsIDream

wow that is so inspiring. Acutally i have thought about that sorta. The part about us being our own creators and all. Or even if this is all a dream and dying is the waking up part of our dream? I don't know if ive worded that right but yea...it sounds very interesting. Thanks for sharing! :)