View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 12:44 PM
Master

example of walk-in

this is my opinion. but i believe it is true.

ruth montgomery started this walk-in stuff in the early 80's. i loved all her books. she was my gateway into learning about spirit. at the time i was in my 20's. the time you learn and explore. she has many book about many things. a very talented person.

there was a person that i was sure was a walk-in. it was important for world peace at that time. walk-ins stand out because they are different. it seems very different. that is why i think at times i qualify as a walk in. i am not one of the two that i wish to out. (out of the closet). Jimmy Carter. yes our ex-president. he helped to bring a piece of peace to the middle east. he wanted to solve the problem of oil consumption. turn down the heat and wear a sweater. even his later work makes him stand out as a dedicated different walk-in. he did have a crisis point early in his life that seemed to change him.

that was the first one. research him. it is interesting. there is another one that i see that is more current. neither she nor jimmy admit or own the walk-in title. just like i am reluctant to embrace it completely.

it is on the oprah channel. her show "iyanla fix my life" she is working with spiritual tool in the show. i watched her on the "super soul sunday" show and the pattern fits.

i wish you well
kk