Thread: How do you know
View Single Post
Old 15-06-2016, 03:54 PM
Administrator
Hello

You ask any "tools" you use for permissions to use them, then you "feel" that gut response if its the right time or right "tool" you are choosing. You can ask if its ready for you to use, what direction will show you YES and what direction will show you NO.

Example I have a Dragons Blood stone that I bought for my husband (Heart) that will NOT work for him. He asked for permission to use it and got NO asked will you work for me and got NO. It seems that while I got it for him it was not meant for him it was meant for me. As he is my Mirror Soul that makes sense that the Dragon is one of his protector Guides that would mirror in the stone I use.

At times you have to use a combination of "tools" to find what your seeking in a message. Other times your asking for what you do not have permissions to know....example asking on someone else without their permissions.

Lynn