View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 10:28 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowside
this post raised the red flag for me, uniting everyone effectively kills ego and any sense of self you once had, you lose yourself in everyone else you cease to exist, it is the death of that person and the death of anyone who chooses this path.
It's not death.. it's transformation, it's evolution.. it's called "the shift" and it's happening.. and at the pace you desire.. (mostly)

You are going to be a SEPERATE creator god.. but you will know "oneness" you will know yourself.. (you got the separate part wrong..)

No one has to be unsepearte but were all going.. if your here.. you agreed to go.. so unless you keel over in the next decade or two.. you’re going.. but there many path's/strata's to going.. my teacher likes to say "everyone's going home" and so we are..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowside
this post raised the red flag for me, uniting everyone effectively kills ego and any sense of self you once had
Right.. red flag or.. fear?

The EGO is going to die/transform in this process (however slow or fast it may be..)

Perhaps we should use our imaginations here.. maybe it will help.. ok?

Imagine that you can do anything and create anything.. including creating the idea that you cannot fully experience who you are.. you can create a game where you forget you created everything.. you can create a game where you can experience "lack and limitation"

You designed this game.. this "world of warcraft" you created the structure/design that allowed it to flow for a long time creating so much.. but some of the gamers are tired of the game.. they want to create a "new game" with "new rules" basically a new UPGRADE..

And so you designed a UPGRADE transition from the old game to the new game.. in essence this is what we’re doing.. hang on.. it's going to be a fun ride