View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 01:12 AM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
Just because you feel differently than others, Mayflow does not mean that others are being dishonest.

I know that I see spirits and communicate with them and am able to give messages to others that I could not know otherwise. Every day I have experiences that give others hope and peace and joy. That is why I encourage Purplesoul about her experience.

We can build people up or tear them down with our words. You may feel it is in someone's best interest to state the facts as you see them but it's also possible that you may not have all of the information available to you. I hope that someday you may have an experience like this and can be open minded enough to appreciate and cherish it.

No, we cannot build [other] people up nor can we tear them down with our words. Everyone seeks and finds that which they seek on their own. We can do nothing for anyone but be honest with everyone and each will find that which they seek and improve what they seek in time accordingly. This is not different for me than for anyone else, albeit we may each have our own unique approaches from time to time.