View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 09:26 PM
purplesoul

Thanks for the insight. I remember being completely bored waiting for something to happen. I think he was there. I think he wanted me to know that he was there with me. The minute I realized what I saw it disappeared. I saw him and thought "Wow! Did I just see Dad?" And the minute I said that to myself he disappeared/went away. So I guess I CHOOSE to believe that he was there. Because I needed him to be!!

After my father died and before I had my baby, I prayed that somehow I could make a deal with him and that he'd watch over her. He wouldn't be a part of her life in the physical form but I really wanted him to be her "guardian". I've been told by psychics that he visits me and my family so I think he's watching over her and all of us.

I recently took a picture of my daughter on her birthday and there were tons of orbs around her! I told her they were her grampa keeping an eye on her. I choose to believe that because it gives me comfort plus I believe it to be true. I cannot conceive of the idea that I will never see my father again.