View Single Post
Old 14-04-2012, 08:24 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
You're asking for a definitive answer to something that is so subjective and circumstantial, that there is no one definitive answer.

Under what circumstances is it ok to encourage someone that they should end their life??? The key word is "encourage" and i would really appreciate if you would take the time to help me understand where you are coming from.

Quote:
What you should be asking for, is a set of guidelines that pertain to this message board. And how the members of this message board should conduct themselves when replying to the topic of suicide on this message board.

That is the plan. This thread is to see if others share my concerns, a way to validate that i am not just getting over emotional and that my concerns are valid. That information is exactly what i have been asking for and thanks for sharing that Trieah.

I am only a very small fish in the workings of this forum and my suggestion for banning may be an over reaction in the eyes of the admin. I question this myself and maybe a warning system before banning is more appropriate. Ultimately it is up to admin, not me.

Quote:
By the way, is that the thread you've been referring to???

I dont know anything about that thread sorry.