Thread: Breatharianism
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2018, 12:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
Some people just aren't open minded enough to think that this could be possible.
While true, it's also a good idea to keep things in healthy perspective. Extremism is as bad as close-mindedness.

My own suggestion would be to start where I did: I did some research, found some info that seemed relevant to me, and then went from there. One suggestion for example was to water down your fruit juice until it was mostly all water. So I slowly, over a period of a couple of years, cut out certain types of food, then I cut out solid food altogether, and then all food other than vegetables and fruits. Anyone can have the very real EXPERIENCE of learning that the human being in fact requires very little in order to live and still be healthy.

My food intake is a fraction of what it was years ago. I have a veg/fruit smoothie for breakfast. It fills me up so completely that I don't experience hunger pains until noon. And if I do feel hungry, I drink a glass of water, and that fills me up. This is what happens; this is how the body and mind adjust. This is the part that is real. And anybody can try this and experince this for themselves.

The question is: How far can, or should, one push it? Could I live on even less than I do now? Yes I can, because I have tried. But once I start restricting my diet even further -- no vegetables, just fruit; or reducing my meal portions -- I start to feel weak and sick after a while. So it doesn't work for me personally. But it just might for someone else.