View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 10:12 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Nothing To Here of Significance to See

Quote:
organic born---Just because they "detect it" doesn't mean that they know what it is, how it's fully expressed or it's connection to everything else.

Much more is known than specifics of EMRadiaiton an other fermions and bosons thatn anything you attempt to offer.

Quote:
We can only view with some accuracy the current frequencies that we currently inhabit.

Scientist are observing much more, much more accurately, much more specifically in many frequencies than catagories than you have to offer.

OgB, you basically have nothing to offer other than a phrase "out of body" experience you had.

Quote:
By necessity we can only view a very thin slice of what's expressed via this current format. All of these frequencies, both higher and lower, exists just fine without us.

Again, I have no idea what frequencies of what exactly your talking about and I dont think you have any further information of any significance.

To keep repeating an "out of body" experience is just a phrase. No specifics of any substance.

Quote:
A machine is not a living interpreter. It's been calibrated to reflect what we currently think we know. They immit numbers that we collate based on the current logic of the day. They appease our mentalist framework.

Machines detect more frequencies of more fermions and bosons than any human every will. Your "out of body" experience is cute phrase but has no real substance for us.

Quote:
That's easy. I know that you haven't (in a way that you've remembered) because you speak in stubborn absolutes.

Absolute truths are fact of truth irrespective of any significance the words that you want to add in front or after those absolute truths. SO basically addition of the word "stubborness" is basically irrelevant and meaningless in its use.

Quote:
So if I "tried" to explain such experiences I'd be lying to you.. so to "begin" would be the opening of that lie.

You have lot of words that go no where or offer any specifics that are of any significance understanding what specifically you think your "put of body" was or how it is significant in any way.

Lot of word with no significant or relevant information is just alot of beat around "out of body" bush of some experience you had once.
Quote:
Besides, it's not logic that drives what I'm seeing, it's experience. We're needing to participate in order to align with the rhythms that drives all creation. The best we can hope for is for me to say "airplane", which you'll sharply return with the word "coral". :)

Sharing what you think is sifniricant in a rational, logical common sense way that many humans can grasp is critical to having anything of significance to say.

I just havent seen you offer anything of significance regarding your "out of body" experience.

It is just a meaningless phrase until you can be more specific of what exactly it is. You have not done that.

ebuc

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman