View Single Post
Old 31-10-2017, 02:04 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r

You may not know, but I and many others do know with certainty. My guess Tyson knows that with certainty also.

If you want I can find you we sites that make this knowledge perfectly clear.

We know with certainty, that, the moon orbits the Earth. IF you dont know that with certainty, I can give you links to web sites that clarify this certainty of knowledge.

The list goes on and on, OgB.

r6
It would seem that we've been down this road once before. You embrace absolutes and I'm hitting the pause button. You haven't been out of body yet. So to you everything seems innately solid. But once out of body becomes a part of your experience such assumptions are no longer sustainable. In relation to this discussion your are missing a key component, the afterlife revolves around rules that are far more flexible than the condensed appearance of seemingly solid matter. What appears certain at this wavelength is merely an approximation when our exposure is widened.

Essentially we're at an impasse on this one because we are both reading from differing exposures. We need the kind of science that you're invested in because we happen to be physical and the ability to navigate this level of experience needs the rules that comes with this menu. I'm simply pointing at something quite different, which you'll be appraised of and readily embrace when your time comes to leave this physicalized network.

This is, after all, a spiritual forum, so you'll likely get people like me along the way who have been exposed to stuff that's a bit off the normal beaten path. :) Should you accept what I'm saying on faith? Goodness no, the last thing we need is more of that nonsense. But it doesn't hurt to keep tucked away, back in your mind, the idea that things aren't exactly what they seem to be, it's that very idea that makes good science so vibrant.

Curiosity for the unusual is pretty-much the door-opener to everything. :)