View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 03:26 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I logged in because I seem to be having diffculty sleeping, it will come eventually.

I mean symbols and symbolism in the sense that in my meditations a guide has appeared. Though I am not completely aware of this "entities" or beings intentions as of yet. I believe in both spirits towards good and those towards ill.

I meditate and get images, also I see images in my physical vision (Sight) I have been getting Dragons lately so have red on them. I use google a lot. I have been attracted to the colors red and blue, and was excercising an automatic writing experiment to contact my higher self- thought processces asked for a name got Jezebel, got Jessica after. Looked up Jezebel found out about Abel or Abal (If I remember correctly) the wiki picture depicted them in the colors I have been using by my bedroom window red white and blue and other such information I simply read and try to process. I notice lately things come to me faster (thoughts) than I seem to be able to write down. I looked up dragons which one came in reality vision over my water fountain which prompted me to get up and fix it and one came to me in meditation. Water dragon being a water dragon. I guess Celtics or in celtic tradition dragons were observed as having elements in relation to them. Random information like that that has just come to me through imagery over the past 3 or so weeks. Too much often that I am capable of assimulating.

I try to put the message forth to anything coming to me to not invade my space mess with human beings- being my family, friends, neighbors or anything or anyone else, and to show respect or to get out. I have also had dreams of my own fufilled. I had pictured my room looking a certain way back in December with the intention that it look that way on March 7th of this year. I realized on the 7th it looks as I pictured it and that the 7th of March is the anniversary of my Grandmother's death and passing. Things like that. Apologies that was a winded post. Just letting you know what I meant. But yes good luck on your journey. There is an abundance of good out there. :)
I am just worried about my guide- the entity which appears to me, but really I should set fear aside for now.

Are you for real ? Or are you joking ? You know what the term Jezebel represents ? As in the Jezebel Spirit. I'd be leaving the etheric realm alone if that's whom you are connecting with.