View Single Post
Old 20-09-2017, 03:58 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Not sure, although I do know it can be affected by things.
If you now have your period during new moon you are 'reset' to the natural cycle: fertile during full moon, period during dark moon/new moon.
That's the natural rhythm. Many haven't got this natural rhythm anymore, often due to birth-control.
The book on the moon that I got says that light influences our cycle and that due to artificial light our cycle can go out of sync. Apparently you can affect it by using a small light at night when the full moon is building.
I never tested this but in a way it makes sense.

I don't know why the eclipse had that effect on you -I doubt that change in light would have such a dramatic effect-, but it seems you've been 'reset' to the natural rhythm, in sync again.
Hi thanks, yea I had heard that before about new moon being the normal time. I also remember reading somewhere that women who were opposite (period on full moon) was because their purpose here was not for childbearing, maybe for healing or would have been the village shaman or something. In short, I thought I was speeciaaal lol. I couldnt help but get some kind of feeling that I had lost some kind of power or missed the mark somewhere. Or who knows maybe it was just a reset. I had a terrible adolescence so maybe my body just kept me opposite everyone else to not have to experience the collective pms or whatever. Anyway I'm in sync now. Maybe it means I'm suppposed to start having kids or something lol this eclipse business...who would have known!!