View Single Post
Old 30-12-2016, 05:12 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
I just bought an absolutely gigantic book on astral projection because I can't find anything about just willing yourself out while fully awake. There is always some mention of your body falling asleep. Maybe there is something in that book.

Otherwise i wonder if I couldn't just focus with my eyes open on really denying group conscious reality and see if I can pop out again. Both times my eyes were open and I guess when the big things happen(trama) and times slows down you are really trying to deny the reality that is taking place.

My only hold back has been wondering if I get to good at dropping this bond with this reality will I eventually not be able to function here because it won't feel "real". I still like have a few things to do here. :)
I don't think it is possible (or at the very least, not easy) to AP when "fully" awake, from what I gather you have to feel drowsy which fits into the common assumption that it is easier to AP when you wake up in the morning than at night which you risk falling asleep. As for keeping your eyes open, I have not come across guides saying that but I would imagine it would be more difficult to AP with them open than shut unless you are very experienced in AP :P

It's very unlikely to become unable to function with reality after becoming very experienced with Astral I'd say.