View Single Post
Old 29-12-2016, 12:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles235
Hey everyone. So I've been thinking lately, there have always been certain countries and parts in the world that make me feel really nostalgic. When I think of it, I get the same feeling I do when I'm cleaning out an old room in my house and I suddenly find memories of things I had from my childhood. It feels like an old feeling. Do you think it means anything when you feel connected to certain countries in the world? Where do you feel connected to? And why?

It can be a good reason. I remember reading in one of Dr.Brian Weiss's books of a lady expressing interest in Egyptian artifacts and museums. When she went through past life regression , she was found to have been an egyptian healer in a past life. This is what I recollect now as I had read it a couple of years back.

So yes, interest in other countries could be a potent reason that you had been in those countries in past lives.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon