View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 12:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Trying but not sure where to start

Hi all!

Ok, so I've tried a few different meditations. Now, I used to meditate years ago with simply a candle, I'd focus on the flame. I even helped others to use that method. But that was many years ago. Currently I'm trying different guided meditations and to begin with, I started crying. I had all I could do to stop the tears. No one mentions that so I was completely unprepared and stopped the meditation in order to stuff all the emotions and get some control over myself. I probably shouldn't have done that I'm guessing. I never had that with candle meditation.

Anyhoo, I'm not sure if I should do guided for tf, spirit guide, clearing chakras or what. I'd like to work on connecting more with my tf, whom i only connect with in my dreams, but I'm not sure if I should work on connecting with my spirit guide to help with that later? Or do I need to work on clearing chakras? Do I need to clear chakras right now? Not sure where to start.

If anyone could help guide me, advise me- maybe point me in some sort of direction I'd be so very grateful. I feel like this should be easy to figure out and I feel quite dumb and ignorant. The candle worked great for calming and relaxing, but I'm looking for more than that now. I want to heal and grow.

Maybe I'm thinking too much, which is typical me. Always needing a game plan.

Any and all suggestions and advice will be most appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

In light and friendship,
~Ais