View Single Post
Old 19-12-2017, 11:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleConn
I don't get it. Was he really dead or in a state of temporary coma for 3 minutes?

I don't believe that someone can come back if they are dead. Maybe the guy was unconscious for 3 minutes and what he saw may have been a dream. It happens when you faint.

If you don't believe that some one can come back from the dead, consider he following.

Years ago, I spent private time with Sogyal Rimpoche, a senior advisor to the Dalai Lama, and we talked about my own NDE and his experience watching a Tibetan master bring a monk back from the dead and then guide him through the death process. (Read his book, The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying, page 6.) In addition, if you read Paramahansa Yogananda's "Autobiography of a Yogi", there is a chapter there about Lahiri Mahasaya directing Sri Yukteswar to bring one of Yukteswar's friends back from the dead.

Edgar Cayce, in a publication of his readings called "The Psychic Sense", talks about communication with the dead. (The underlying principle is telepathy where the physical body is not needed for communication to take place.)

Seek and ye shall find. Meditate and all things are revealed either directly or vicariously.

P.S. I was personally in a 3-day "irreversible coma" from which I emerged symptom-free to the shock of the hospital staff who had indicated that, even if there was a recovery which they considered virtually impossible, there would be significant brain-damage and/or significant organ damage. My recovery was instantaneous (when the life force returned to the body after 3 days) and symptom-free. However, I don't want to go into that at this time. I emerged with a very vivid recollection of what had transpired, including but not limited to the somewhat-standard out-of-body experience and verifiable remote viewing. That was a major catalyst in pursuing the spiritual path and understanding the nature of reality where literally anything is possible.