View Single Post
Old 24-08-2014, 01:33 PM
Master
I don't know. Having had a bad start doesn't make you fae. Sure you can be protected, I think all children have protection when they live in bad environments. Some things I don't really get. You cannot drown in the womb when the water hasn't broken. You don't start breathing until you're actually born, so up till that point you cannot drown.
And you're father having intercourse with your mom when she was 6? :/

Maybe you could do with some healing, since you had a difficult start. You can get traumatized in the womb, maybe you got the feeling you didn't have the right to be here on this planet, in this life and in your body. That kind of thing could've happened. Even in the womb you can get the feeling that you're not wanted, or have to fight for your life, which can have all kinds of effects on the brain and body. I.e. easily stressed out, adrenaline glands always working overtime so you're in a constant fight or flight modus etc. etc.
So if you feel you had a real bad start, getting a healing from a proper healer might help you a lot to feel lighter in life.