View Single Post
Old 19-08-2014, 02:45 AM
Bella

Blessed by Fae or part Fae?

I think I either have some Fae in me or was blessed by one but I am unsure.

I think I was blessed by one/them because at birth I was litteraly only 2 pounds, I almost drowned in the womb because my twin sister had blocked the way for my mother's water to break. I somehow was the only twin to get nutrients, and was not breathing or crying when born.

I think I may have some Fae in me because I've always felt other energies around me, and believed as a small child that energy was in everything and a lot of the time only dreamed in the color of a brilliant turqouise. I dreamnt of other worlds a lot similar to this one but far different.

I've never been intentionally cruel or rude, but I have suffered emotional disregulation a lot when growing up in my childhood home. I think I only was so angry and always so upset because I later discovered my father was a pedophile and repeatedly had intercourse with my mom and her sister's when they were 6 and up.

For some reason my father never touched me or harmed me, but I ALWAYS knew there was very bad energy lurking in my childhood home and I could never be calm even though everything seemed fine on the surface.

I faced almost dying a lot as a child due to asthma, but was always calm when I'd go into an attack. I always have felt protected.

I also was born pale blonde, pale skin with blue eyes. My brother was born dark brown haired. I somehow got a very fae look or atleast it makes me think of fae now that I'm older, even though I was bullied alot for being blonde?.