Thread: The Two Truths
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2017, 01:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Have you truly moved so along the path that you can let go of everything?

If not it is always a good thing to use the Wisdom from those who have to guide us along the way.

Also, your post about people needing to fill the empty space with a belief is what I was referring too. It seems like a negative to me as well as a misunderstanding of emptiness.

Again without doing the practices and experiencing the changes they bring one can't really understand any spiritual tradition. Once you do understand then it is no longer a belief but a realization of being.

I am aware of what I have let go of in myself over a period of thirty years of conscious practice to do so, so I relate myself as that, not the practices that supported me. I have become the practice and the realization in this way so its all integrated as myself. Did you need to know this to confirm something in yourself?

In my awareness and personal connection to emptiness I came to the realization that all attachments including all stories, "assumptions" "others in me" held in the old story, had to be released fully, when let go of in yourself to that level, naturally you enter into the space of emptiness, where you sit in nothing, feel fully what emptiness is like, to enter fully into your ground of being, completely at peace with the whole in yourself..That is emptiness I experienced and know myself as now. My conscious walk to understand myself as that emptiness didn't come from a cereal box..hehehe

I am creating a new story from my ground of being without attachments to the old story that attached itself, because when you rebirth in your body consciously aware of yourself having a second chance at life with new awareness, you start to notice yourself as life and live your life fully, because you no longer fear letting go fully to death or life..Of course, the new story is consciously aware of itself complete and living as that and the emptiness awareness allows me to know and understand that everything is temporary and changing and life continues. I am also aware of myself in the expression of myself as the I or me, understand that I choose to continue to exist as myself in light of where I am now, so even as I am using the I am, I feel, I experience, I exist and live this life, I am aware of myself in this moment.

So I just live my life.

So where you seek enlightenment, I seek life in lots of ways of being open and clear as I am now. I explore life itself in lots of ways of living it. So I take myself as the practice and realization everywhere I am, not just in forums and chat rooms.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder