View Single Post
Old 21-07-2016, 07:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudaimonia
Very cool necro! All the people seem like they have the old school American accent from the 40s, which is strangely soothing,

Can you tell me about the equipment you use?
Thank you!

Yes, our Aussie accent is like that.

Thanks for asking and at the moment, I don't have much because I'm poor...I have a PSB-7 Spirit Box, a Radio Shack Hack, a Digital Recorder and a K2 meter.

I haven't done any more recordings, because I'm not really a computer software 'tech head' and I am partially embarrassed by the poor standards of recordings using Windows Movie Maker because I just don't know any better. lol

My previous laptop also got rained on and fried...it had all my sessions on it, along with a webcam and internal microphone and movie maker installed...so I went out and bought an old $50 desktop dinosaur from the local op-shop and it has nothing...nothing!

So, that's the whole reason why I'm not doing any more sessions right now or posting them, but I still dust off the old 'tools' a couple of times a month.

I had the spirits tell me through the P-SB7 two days ago that I need a better digital recorder because the Panasonic one is (a word I cannot say on here)'. lol