View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 05:15 AM
Guide

I think in our past lives, we are basically the same people we are today....maybe a little bit smarter, different gender, era, race, etc...but still very much the same person. Same fears, phobias, challenges, etc.

I went through something silimilar to this, and in all honestly...I have overcome my fear of guns, trains, etc...but I would be lying if I said I dont cringe at the site of either.

I think it’s past life related, as well.

I think some coping methods people have for phobias, just make the phobias worse.

I have learned, to not be afraid....fear is your biggest enemy here...because fear keeps you from learning what you need to know...and it keeps you stuck in the same pattern of panic attacks and anxiety. Knowledge will always be power....and a certain amount of fear, is healthy in a respectful way, just not to the point of a complete breakdown. It’s there to help you put things in perspective, and to help you recognize danger.

You have allergic reactions to nuts and certain foods, and lots of people do. You can not eat those things, because your body does not respond well, and is rejecting them.

The best way I have found to overcome my phobias, is to not think about them, and keep a healthy respectful boundary of them.. If you died of asphyxiation in a past life...there was probably a reason for it.

Did you drown? Were you choked? Did you eat nuts?

What I’m trying to say is...it wasn’t how you died, we all die.....it was what happened up to the point to cause asphyxiation...

Something happened, usually a series of unfortunantly events, or accident...that caused the asphyxiation... if it’s past life related, and could have been prevented.

It might help you to find out what happened, if it is related to your past life...that way, you can see what happened, what you can learn from it.

You are at a blind spot right now, all you can see is the burning building...but something happened to make that building burn.

So you need to figure out what happened....because I can assure you, that going to the doctor and getting checked for allergies is in your best interest....even if you faint and pass out....you are in good hands. Better than being at home, and finding out the hard way, because you let your fear stop you from pressing forward for answers.

Always face your fears...remember when you were a kid, and were scared of things that don’t bother you today? That is the same with your obsessions today...take small steps to learn, get educated, get answers, so you can move forward and outgrow these fears, and put them behind you.

These,are your fears, I can not tell you to breathe deep, relax, etc....because for some reason, it just makes it worse. Like you are avoiding the inevitable. But, if you take control of your fears, then you are the one controlling your fears. When you realize that you are controlling this, then you know that it can’t consume you, unless you want it to...and to me, you want it to, so you can find out what happened, and how you need to deal with it...and for that, you need to face it, and get answers. The more you understand, the more you will feel in control of your phobias.