View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 08:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Talking Major Fear Related to Past Life/Lives

Hi all!

I have always had a huge fear of experiencing anaphylaxis, specifically the suffocation aspect. I've never had a severe allergic reaction, not in this lifetime at least. The most I've personally experienced is seasonal allergies, which relates to a minor and manageable allergic reaction to fruits and vegetables. I am also more severely allergic to peanuts and tree nuts.

I recently adjusted my diet to eating healthier, trying to cut gluten out of my diet because I read it was beneficial for empaths. This was followed by my parents surprising me with news of an upcoming allergy appointment.

First time I had an allergy test done, which was years ago, I fainted. Second time was last year and I essentially had a panic attack the entire time.
One would think I'd be able to handle another, seeing as I have experienced it without any real problem. But this new appointment triggered the thought that new allergies could form and I would have to fear and avoid even more. As an empath, I already struggle with being in my body and trusting it. The fear of anaphylaxis is definitely connected to this. The appointment was canceled a dew days later (not by my request) and that's when I knew this was a lesson, and one that I was ready to learn.

For weeks now I have had moments when I've spent between one second to an hour worrying "what if this is when it happens?"

A couple days in to my obsessing, I was talking to myself trying to gain some understanding because I could sense that deep down I know I'm safe, but I just could not stop worrying. Suddenly the thought "I don't want to die like that again" popped in my head and was gone so fast that I almost missed it.

So I know this is related to a past life, and I've been getting better about eating without worrying, but once in a while the fear comes back. I'm at the point where I think help from others is a great option. If anyone has any words of wisdom or advice on how to top dwelling on this I would be extremely grateful. I see great significance in past lives, and would love to understand how they integrate into our current physical existence.

Thanks for reading!