View Single Post
Old 22-09-2017, 06:58 AM
Guide

Well as far as I'm aware the new age got its name from he 'new age' of aquarius.

I wouldn't class myself as new age, I see it as being superficial but that's just my take on it. I grew up with a new ager and I seen her as very superficial so it be due to mother issues ;-)

She would make lots of money holding tarot reading parties or would be on those chatlines for tarot readings. I thought she was a pretty rubbish tarot reader tbh.

Also she was a reiki master, not the she ever done any healing with anyone it was so she could do group reiki 1/2 courses and make a mint doing it.

There were Buddha heads and charkra charts all over the house but she never actually done any work on herself.

One positive thing I like about the new agers is that they are charging places like stonehenge with all the energy they are putting into the area and that's all good!

Wicca is definitely not ancient either, some say it was developed by Alister Crowley to catch those who are interested in the occult but maybe don't have the best intensions.