View Single Post
Old 27-08-2017, 06:14 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Some people also have a very strong psychic energy field that just puts other people totally off from the word go.

Their ego feels directly under threat and the other person may display certain characteristics they lack within themselves like self-confidence or openness and their mere existence painfully reminds them of it.

I am such a person and others immediately tend to decide they don't like me and want nothing to do, when if they only sat down and had a cuppa with me...got to know me a bit, they will find out I don't bite. lol

However, I feel that others tend to rely on their intuition too much and a lot of the time, their intuition is wrong because fear and guilt gets in the way.

A lot of people simply do not have the 'time' to get to know another and if they decide they don't like you in 5 minutes, it's 'let's move on to the next soul in the whole human chain of being'. It's all pretty superficial imho.

Also, in this day and age, it's 'trust no-one' and so the immediate bias is there anyway before it even starts.
This is really interesting Necromancer, yes their are definitely people who aren't in touch with their intuition and can make snap judgements on others which may not be justified. Though I strongly suggest that if you are in touch with your intuition to always trust it, I am never wrong when it comes to others, I have let people into my life given them the benefit of the doubt but in the end I was always correct in my initial thoughts.

You seem to feel that others don't give you a chance and are dismissive of you. Something I picked up from another thread was that you openly describe yourself as a psychopath, if this is the case then others will likely pick up in your psychopathic tenancies and give you a wide berth.