Thread: Shaddow men
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 11:01 AM
Knower

My experience with Shadow Men started when I was 5yrs old. I like to call them my little Silhouette Men.
There were 3 of them, and still to this day if I invite or allow them in they will appear at will, and I feel they are the same 3 as always. I don’t see them very often at all nowadays.
Their presence I feel is a male presence too and I’ve not encountered female presence as yet. They used to only appear at my bedside, every night. All lined up in a row next to me where they would just stand for hours, it seemed. Unsettling it was of course, but they never hurt me or touched me in any way.
When I first seen them I was frightened, as most 5yr old would be. But over time I learned not to fear them, and to somewhat interact with them, via some form of telepathy. I don’t know how I do this exactly, because I just chat (in my mind) like if they were imaginary friends. Perhaps they were!

For me, I don’t feel they are a threat in anyway at all, but what I have decided for my own rational thoughts is this.
They come to me initially to check my flight or fight responses. Would I run out of fear or would I stand my ground and overcome their unsettling nature?
In my mind, I think they come to do this for greater reason. Of which was allowing the door to be opened to me to interact with other ‘beings’. Spirits, ghosts, etc.
I do agree that they maybe are not a ghost or a spirit as such, but another form of ‘being’, and I’ve no idea what. Mine certainly move very quick and are very nimble.
They also seem shy in a sense, but in another sense not. Obviously if they are willing to stand right beside me they are not too shy, but it’s there nature or something that seems shy.
I’ve not seen mine pass through solid matter either, and they have never seemed to be anymore then just a dark figure very much like a child size with no face features or any other features that I can see, and always in the house I seen them.

I don’t know. Maybe I was dreaming all those years. It’s a maze out there, with what’s out there.