View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 04:51 PM
Experiencer

Thanks much, TuesdaysChild, for sharing your NDE...and welcome to the forum.

Yep, same thing happened to right after my NDE. When my consciousness returned to my body and I opened my eyes and I saw that EMT tech feverishly working on me...all I thought was..."dog gone it...why'd you have to bring me back here?"...lol. And, yeah...I was a little teed off about not being able to stay in that wonderful place. Also, I saw no others, no bright light. I did see trees and plants and felt welcome and love from them.

Well...here I am, and I don't know whether there's a reason why I'm back or it's just due to the actions of a very able EMT. Whatever, I wish I'd never been revived. I look forward to leaving this plane and the sooner the better. I'm 68. I have no children and everyone close to me is around my age or older...so that's part of why I hope it's soon. If I had children/grand children I might feel differently. Maybe. The other part is the "bleakness" of the self centered materialistic world society has created.

The car and driver analogy is an excellent one and was the same one I used to explain body and consciousness.

Namaste, TuesdaysChild...!