View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 03:45 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjajms
Misterluu, thank-you. would you kindly read for me for the following question: I am sensing change in the air as if something is coming into my life-what is it and when will it arrive
Hi friend.
To know about your question, I choose the time that you write and post.
From I-ching it comes hexagram Number 23 in I-ching. (sorry I dont know how to post the image, but in can be searched with google).
This means:
1- You are in an isolated state in relationship between you and people. Other words, you are not having so many of friend and closed friend, who can communicate deeply with. That is why you are living so alone (in spirit), filled you with sensation, feeling, ideas. This situation can be called "autism" (I am not so expertised in English, so forgive me if some words are not so exactly). You are also in a not good situation in private finance.
2- Specially, your feeling about bad things are more exact than about good things.
3-About "WHEN": that depends on a particular thing comes to you, however, based on this hexagram I can see that your feeling often comes in 5-7 am, and the things happens in afternoon, 5-7 p.m.