View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 02:55 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
that photo appears to be the lights on a drone flying at night

You were not there. I can assure you this was not a drone. Not in it's heigth, it shape, nor its flight pattern. I stand by this and what we saw that night was highly unusual. I only ask two questions of you...if you weren't there why on earth would I feel so compelled to research other reports within our region (my last post)? Trust me when I say, I have much more to do with my time for I am helping and caring for a very sick family member, one that I've recently offered to be crossmatched for a potential organ donation. I do not have it in me nor any interest in deception, let alone with all else that is going on right now in our lives.

Also, if you don't believe in the possibility that there are other things out there in our universe why do you visit this particular category when there are so many others in the forum to choose from? I always felt most in here had some shared belief togther in what might be witnessed.

I personally feel there is a pretty high probability of other beings and that we are not being told the truth by those in power. This based on my own journey and enlightenment thus far and things I have seen through the years.