View Single Post
Old 16-09-2018, 03:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal_Moon
Did you ever consider putting up a camera to catch anything? I am considering doing this. One or two other subtle things have happened - a new item of clothing fell to the floor with a loud thud despite being securely hung in the same place for about three weeks with no incident - I don't see how it could have just fallen off (hanger-and-all) and a light being turned off when I specifically left it on. Just subtle, barely anything - but to me it is another sign.

Opal_Moon - No we never did set up any video equipment, though that would have been interesting. With the degree of activity (daily basis) I'm sure we would have found something. Though I can say I would not have needed video proof to know what we experiences in our house was happening. I was on the phone with my mom once and she started discussing seraphim angels and as soon as she said those 2 words my tv turned off. I told her about it and about the other things that have happened over the years in our house and she said she's move. I told her we'd gotten used to having the spirits around.

The previous owner's son was in a war and died. One night my young son screamed for me and I couldn't move my feet because something from above was pushing down on my shoulders. Finally I broke free after several for what it seemed like several minutes. When I got to his room he said, "Who are all those men around me pointing guns at me?" I couldn't see them, but he certainly could. To this day I think the son visited him.

My sensitivities to these sort of things picked up as I too turned to Tarot Cards, Meditation, and studying paranormal topics. I know this is going to sound crazy, but one night I decided to pick up a bible and read it when suddenly bubbles started oozing out of the arm of the chair and different knocking noised banged around the house in different room.

If you personally are stressed, the spirit world, seems to be able to capitalizing on ones state of mind. I especially experiences a lot of activity when I was home alone. One night I called my spouse up and asked f he and my son would return home because the tv was going static, the room was cold, the upstairs door opened on its own, the doorbell rang and my dog's hair was standing up on her back and she was growling.

I don't believe that it was just me personally that was drawing spirits to my home. I was told I had a portal to the spirit world in my attic, which made sense as lots of noises came from up there including voices in different languages. It seemed though that as stress levels went up in the family, more activity began happening. A neighbor warned us about the house when we first moved in. She was a very sensitive old woman and she told me the house is full of spirits and so we shouldn't be surprised. But it did make me feel like I was losing my mind.

I can only tell you this. The more one focuses on the other planes of existence, the more those planes come through on our physical plane.