View Single Post
Old 14-09-2018, 10:54 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Opal_Moon - It sounds like your have a poltergeist or prankster ghost (perhaps a deceased child that used to live in your home). We had similar things happen in our old house such as heavy plants ending up in the middle of a room's floor when it previously was in front on the window. We also experienced the sounds of running upstairs when people were over with small children and furniture sliding around late at night, door slamming shut, strange smells, appliances turning on and off at night, etc. I wish I had advice, but I don't. My haunted, old house drove me bonkers and eventually we moved out after 17 years there. That's not the reason we moved, but paranormal incidences have come to a screeching halt for the most part since moving to a different house with what we hear has a lot of good memories.

Did you ever consider putting up a camera to catch anything? I am considering doing this. One or two other subtle things have happened - a new item of clothing fell to the floor with a loud thud despite being securely hung in the same place for about three weeks with no incident - I don't see how it could have just fallen off (hanger-and-all) and a light being turned off when I specifically left it on. Just subtle, barely anything - but to me it is another sign.