View Single Post
Old 13-09-2018, 12:45 AM
Knower

Re love/ hate & having to defend one's self,
in regards to, "twin flames."
This reminds me.. of a gal I knew during my time with orig. t.f.. and she befriended me, after he left.. At first I liked the gal, thought she seemed nice.. a Christian like myself, I thought cool, I have maybe a friend to talk with (I had several in the area at the time, so nice.. ok ).. then..
she went on to dictate to me, & quote scripture (& I am very Christian but I do not like to be dictated at especially when it comes to my own love life & my marriage falling apart) .. telling me I had no clue what love was.
She told me he never loved me..
This friendship (?) turned into a nightmare, she was coming around day after day, calling, I quit answering my phone & the door & basically told her to leave me alone.. she had NO idea who I am or any business telling me that I didn't know love.
My marriage is falling apart & she is telling me I'm stupid that I don't know love & he never loved me???

Going through this connection, it is difficult enough the connection to get one's head around it.. the cleansing, beauty, power of it all..
Oh yes, she told me how he never did love me, and basically this friend ?
was going to tell me that I wasted my time, my life on this whole thing...

it was not but a short bit I set her in her place & told her to not come around me again. I stuck by that .. as she was no friend.

At the time I even allowed the questioning of myself for a second but put that to rest & to this day, close to 10 yrs since he left .. which was torture enough to endure the loss of all of this.. though God did begin to show me the WHY's... of it all..
I will admit, in the meeting & connection with original t.f. I had to eat crow so to speak, as I didn't understand my own parent's marriage by that time (when I met t.f. & he helped me see..)..
they I believe are twin flames.. My t.f. recognized these things immediately when we met and helped me to get my head around things & my FIXED ideas of love that as an adult I had worked my way into...
My very 3D life was shifted like an earthquake & I "woke up,"...
never been the same since.. Thank The Lord.

Love.. it's worth fighting for ...
5D to 10D love.. um.. like the t.f.'s & twin ray's etc..
it's heavenly.

Been humbled enough in my life to try to rework my way back into God's Truth about all of this stuff. I just keep asking God to humble me when I need it, to see what He Wants me to see.
& that is amazing.