View Single Post
Old 19-11-2017, 08:05 PM
Master
Just read the thia nde link. Its funny how often I've read those things from high population density countries and people who are taken are so frequently the wrong person. That must be a cultural expectation at this point as you dont hear that from western nde. Not your time yes but not "oh sorry correct name but wrong person with that name".

Otherwise I found it very sad how all these people around the world have been taught to think God love isn't big enough to love them to the point that their actions here in this 3d minefield of life can be completely irrelevant.

When I meditate I hit that point every time. Anything anyone has done melts away in that love. More and more I can ground that state in life so certainly god/creator can too.

Its all learning and we are all at different stages. Do you punish a child with torture for failing their lessons? No you love them and let them try again.

That's what a loving parent does. Love doesn't ever run out of chances.
Unconditional means just that. If you chose to keep denying the love within you and acting in ways that hurt others you are free to keep moving down that path, but the moment your heart decides it wants something else you are welcome to move ever close again and again to love.

If you are christian the prodigal son story is a great example of gods love.