View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Master

There are no such things as coincidences. It is Universe showing you just how much you are being looked after and cared for.

Thought I'd leave it there but feel the need to expand.

I was talking to a friend and said this about how well we are being looked after and loved. It deals with Spirit Guides and how they plan and create our experiences while we incarnate here on a daily basis. As a background I had meningitis in 2012 and suffered brain damage. But that period of time also created a pathway between this world and the next.

...all those behind-the-scenes things. When I had meningitis and brain damage I was able to tap into some of those things for about 6 months. I remember I was in awe as I watched them. They were agitated when they realized that I was there watching them. I had been watching them unbeknownst to them for awhile before they saw me. They said, "You shouldn't be here," with the equivalent of pulling a curtain or blind down to hide them from my view.

I had never realized just how much effort and detail that goes into each and every one of us that are incarnating. The conferencing, planning, directing, protecting, teaching, setting up, cajoling. Everything has to be in place.

They have deep discussions on how to play things out. They make suggestions amongst themselves, knock holes into it, add this, take that away until they have a solid plan.

My takeaway from that experience was how "human" they are. It's not all magical, easy flowing and written in stone. There are predicaments, contradictions, problem-solving, uncertainty, in every incident. Each one of us incarnating has a custom made plan for everything we experience.

So after reading my passage in italics now apply it to your situation. Don't you think your Guides were snickering when they brought about all those "coincidences?"