View Single Post
Old 31-10-2017, 03:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by William 辰
God is made from all individuals who have their own consciousness and together we are one.
"God" is a collective.

Or the god entity, is of itself, and it's atributes are reflected throughout it's universe....BUT the whole universe in total, is not the whole body of the god entity, maybe the main body of the god entity is closer to the centre of the univers and the rest of the universe is an emanating field from the central god entity...like our aura emanates from us....I MEAN ARE WE NOT CREATED IN IT'S IMAGE....we have an aura, so maybe the god entity has an aura as well....

AND MAYBE WE WILL ALWAYS JUST BE WITHIN THE GOD ENTITIES AURA.

And the aura field part is where we are, and possibly IT IS ONLY THE GOD ENTITIES AURA FIELD that is within us and around us.
And then possibly, we are yet still...as I suggested...seperate from the god entity, but very much dependant on the god entity for our survival.

So, I would say that god is not made from all individuals...we have been designed. .."INTELLEGENTLY"....by the god entity.

The flesh couldn't have come "first" and the spiritual "secondly"...and then all of the individuals of the "first and second" making up god...no I think not.

An intelligent entity had to have designed the intelligent design that we are....I mean take a look at us, we are an invisible intelligent entity/being, that just so happens to be connected to a NON SENTIENT skin full of cells, that is responsive to, us the "sentient being".

And that NON SENTIENT skin full of cells, we will leave behind for good one day.....AND it has to be NON SENTIENT, because sentient entities/beings do not "die" in the ECONOMY of this universe of love. AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS THE FLESH FORM.

Something intelligent had to have designed it, so that the, skin full of cells could be amazingly joined to something different in construction to it.

The god entity maybe be a collective or something like that....but we EARTHLINGS are individual sentient entities, and privacy is one of our attributes and it is up to us if any other entity/being gets to share in our private memories of past experiences. ...and if we are "all one" and all connected "AS ONE" as people think, then how do we keep our private and intimate moments to ourselves.
We would have nothing to talk about as everyone would know us intricately....THERE WOULD BE NO INDIVIDUALLITY IN THAT SENARRIO EITHER. ...HOW BORING.

And further more a loving god entity, who gave us an attribute of privacy, would not invade that privacy without our permission....and I definitely did not give the god entity permission to be a part of my personal stuff, by being connected to me.

And...we would not have to have been "anything", before the "conception" of our conscious identity, to be able to live our lives into the future "ETERNALLY"
--------------------------------------
ETERNALLYˈtəːn(ə)li,iːˈtəːn(ə)li/adverb1.
in a way that continues or lasts forever; permanently.

."his eternally optimistic attitude"synonyms:forever,*permanently,*for always,*for good,*for good and all,*perpetually,*(for) evermore,*for ever and ever,*for all (future) time,*until/to the end of time,*world without end,*endlessly,*timelessly,for eternity,*in perpetuity,*everlastingly,enduringly;*More2.used to emphasize expressions of admiration, gratitude, etc."I shall be eternally grateful"
----------------------------------------------
I probably could have explained this better but it is late here and im of to bed.
Regards neil.

Ps these are just some thoughts that arrived within me....they are probably not my own, and more than likely from spirit instead..

Last edited by neil : 31-10-2017 at 06:55 PM.