View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 10:49 PM
Knower

DreamKey,you must have known that your post can not be understood by most people...the vast majority.You have stated it correctly...that direct knowledge is liberation...this knowledge is hard won territory to be sure, and not for the faint of heart...this is to be realized in deep rumination and quietude only. further explanation may only be confusing...but i will risk one comparison ..
the nothingness....is the absolute
appearance ..... is creation (conscience-ness) or the relative
__________________________________________________ _____
I loved the term... dynamic nothingness (again, these things are knowable to all who can turn inwardly, NOT externally) forget words and concepts..be still..with an earnest desire to realize and in time all will be revealed...it,s that simple..

From Dynamic Nothingness... comes beingness ( I AM ) this is Existence ,Knowledge ...Bliss....it is the dynamic principle of all possibilities, BEFORE body identification ...it pervades all of creation and yet remains aloof.
this dynamic principle is in the body( you could call it a soul if you wish) and has mistakenly took itself to be the body and not the dynamic principal

As if that wasn't enough.. what we really are is the dynamic nothingness
even creation has to be transcended

See im gonna stop there... I already said too much...I liked your post
I probably should't post this.....but I did...didn't I

Love
acorn