View Single Post
Old 20-05-2022, 10:40 AM
Master
I’ve not practised astral projection, I really don’t understand it fully. I’ve always felt it was a form of controlling what you want, by projecting yourself into that dreamscape. Regardless, in this view, it would become a part of your process manifesting life in this way? I don’t really know, just sharing my thoughts.

As the dream dreaming ourselves it could all be dreams within the dream and so on.

Is a dream real?

It’s a creation through what is past present future, so what you determine yourself doing or being or creating as astral projection could simply be reaching for an expansion in your current dream?

I wonder if one’s unique symbolism plays out in this way too?

I have had some experiences, in my body not asleep, merging with spirits creating a whole array of multi dimensional viewing. In the long term it opened me to a more expansive awareness of myself.

I remember doing reiki on a young woman in a wheel chair. She whispered to me. In my dreams I’m free! I can fly and I’m not in this chair.