View Single Post
Old 17-01-2014, 07:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHealingCycle
Belle may I suggest that you forget about the price range and go and experience what you want exactly?
Go and sit in ''the'' flat and go and chill in the local area and do the things youwould do as if its your current reality ''Live in the Now'' as there is only now (without wishing to sound arrogant)
Don't compromise as that is what you will attract.

For example I now live in a lovely house in a peaceful location that I could not afford to buy.
Its my friends house and she moved away as her relationship broke down which at the time I had no idea was happening, she needed someone to rent the house quickly just to cover her costs but because the house needed decorating ect she was in a difficult position so we came to a deal through circumstances that just dropped into place out of nowhere and I moved in allowing her to move on quickly.
I wanted to live in her house before this as it felt lovely and some weekends I would stay over and when I woke up there in the morning I would feel so at peace and say to myself ''I could live here''
At the time in my mind it was just not even a distant possibility but because I removed money from the equation the manifestation was pure ''feeling thoughts'' that radiated and the LOA responded.
At the time I was very unhappy with where I lived.
So I guess the point I'M making is remove money from the equation and just focus on positive energy.
All the best.

Thank you - you know what - I sort of did what you said but I did it on line. i had a closer look at the gorgeousness and realised it was not right but had aspects of what was right and what I wanted. And, I started to imagine myself in the flat of my dreams not this specific - and again without the limitations of price as the money will come.

I'm comfortable as a temporary measure but it's not perfect and as i notice the imperfections it helps me focus on what I really want, at the same time being grateful for the now-ness of perfection.