View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 01:37 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you both for the thoughtful responses. I have talked to another NDEr about this Light place, he was from India...interesting when he had his NDE, he found himself in a place of light, and his friend who had passed many years before was there to greet him. I never had the heart to ask him, since he believed in reincarnation, how it was that his friend was there as a greeter. (This man was so very kind and sweet! and does a lot of ministry as he is a doctor)
I myself have wondered when I had a gallbladder issue many years ago, that resulted in surgery, that right beforehand I found myself in a very white space, very white, and told myself I am okay with dying. I have no idea why I even thought such a thought as I had young children.
I have read there are multiple places that one can go, not necessarily bad, perhaps a holding station of sorts.
But Joe's interview had me thinking, especially since he is deeply involved in the Monroe Institute, if there is more known about this Place of Light...
Interestingly enough, I went back to my Facebook page after posting this and I had been accepted as his friend (I really didn't think it would be approved)
and the chat window was open with his pic! Odd.