View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 10:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Although in rare cases I also experience this during the day when it's very quiet around me, it occurs most of the time when I'm laying in bed before going to sleep. I feel this ''energy'' or presence around the crown of my head area, and I noticed it usually shows up when my breathing is slow and relaxed. This feeling doesn't happen at will when I try to find it, but rather at it's own accord. This has been going on for quite a while and so far I have just dismissed it as my imagination. I know as much about all this spiritual stuff discussed here as I know about car engines, so any chance it could be something spiritual related? Thanks in advance.

SlayerOfLight - I think it very well could have something to do with the crown chakra. I found the following quote from HighFrequencyHealing.org site.

"The Crown Chakra controls the pineal gland, which sits at the top of the midbrain below the cerebral hemisphere. It influences our deep inner cycles, such as sleep, happiness, and tranquility. Its qualities are bliss, beauty, and spirituality."

Perhaps the crown chakra is more active as the daily noise and grind come to a halt and one gets closer and closer to a state of sleep.