View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 08:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tre2012
Hi guys, I found this forum to get advice, I know alot of people use ghost boxes, but DID U KNOW you can use a normal analog radio and do the same thing? It works, I promise.. That's what I'm using and recording with an Olympus digital recorder.. Here is the thing I did it for awhile n they started dating I would die and fot really negative, those are on YouTube.. I stopped n started goin to church.. Recently I started again in the hopes of finding answers and helping them move on..

I have 3 recordings done in three different towns where I try to get them to move on, each time I say repeat after me, dear heavenly father and immediately after they say Satan.. All three times.. I then say Jesus christ.. It says devil.. I heard the devil part live so I say NO not the devil... Jesus.. Q voice says "I want to kill him"

I have this recorded if u want to hear it.. My recorder lets u play back slower so I always play it back slowed down.. But their voices play back perfect pitch and tempo while mine is slow and drawn out, that's why I know its not stuff from the radio...

the last one I did I talked about Jesus and I got hateful I referred to one saying he wanted to kill me, I said too bad your voice can't kill me over, I said all I hav to do is turn off this radio, which I did for a few seconds n said now u don't exist.. I turned it back on n said u should respect the fact I'm giving u a voice.. N u hear like 4 different laughs.. Swear to god guys... After the laugh one said.. "he's sooo stupid"

my question.. What am I talking to? I'm too curious to stop.. They say my name all the time.. But them saying they WA t to kill me freaks me out.. I have made up my mind.. I'm not bringing up god anymore when I do it.. But to me its not coinsidense if every time I say god, they say Satan... Every time

plz give me advice I know no one in my personal life that does this stuff n have no one to talk to about it but my gf and she HATES it.. Gets mad when I bring it up
Hi there. I may be able to help.

Yes, I know you can just use any old radio with static in between stations and hold down the tuning/sweep button to achieve the same thing. I've even done it with my old clock radio. :)

Are you talking to Satan? I doubt it. A lot of these spirits are actually Atheist, so when you mention Jesus or God, of course they are going to get angry with you and tell you off.

I'll tell you a story that happened to me.

There was this one spirit I got through the box, insisting he was 'Beezle'.

I was like "yay! I finally hit the jackpot, tell me, 'Beezle', how's that war in heaven going? gaining ground over those Angels up there? have you roasted and tasted any yummy souls lately?...tell me all about it".

"Beezle" never returned after that.

Ever since I confronted this and since then, I have had no 'demon', no 'Satan' and no 'evil entity' come through my box whatsoever.

Just tell 'Satan/Devil' to take a hike and he will.

These entities (whatever they are, but I think they are interdimensional beings), will try and trick you, get you to display fear of them, then all sit back laughing at your expense (I know them all too well).

As for your GF not accepting it, neither does any member of my family either...nor my friends....nor posters in another 'paranormal' forum...thing is, possum...they don't need to know.

My mum calls it a 'spook box' and laughs...I laugh along with her because it sounds funny...

....but they don't believe in this and that's okay too. They have every right to disbelieve as we do to believe!

Just don't mention it to them and respect their wishes...after all, you'll never change their minds, trust me.

As for what these things are? Your guess is as good as mine (I'm still trying to find out).