Thread: Elohim
View Single Post
Old 16-12-2019, 01:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello NoOne,

Do you know in human history, if Enki came before Inanna or the reverse?

I know of this story where it's Enki who gave the powers to Inanna when he was drunk, and when he became sober changing idea, he sent monsters after her to try to regain them back. I don't know if this story, as the patriarchal society was emerging over the matriarchal one, was created to make the origin of gods male.

Antoine

Hi Antoine,

In terms of the Mythology, Inanna is Enki's daughter, so obviously Enki came first.

However, that only applies to their earthly incarnations.

In actual fact, they exist outside of time, so before and after is meaningless in that context. I asked Inanna about a similar issue regarding incarnations and timelines and this is the vision she showed me:

She was sitting in a void and around her was a time loop. She explained to me, that from their higher-dimensional perspective, this is how they perceive our linear timeline. It just goes round and round and repeats endlessly, from our perspective, billions of years may pass, but that to them has no relevance. She than showed me, how she can reach into any point of the timeline (loop) and touch it. This way, she can manifest or incarnate in any time period and experience it for a short while. From our perspective, it may be thousands of years, but for her, it is just a flash. All of her different incarnations are instances of her reaching into the timeline for a short moment, in order to maintain it in the required balance. The timeline is dynamic and changes to it may be needed, which is when they decide to intervene and we get an incarnation or avatar in Sanskrit. At other times they act through intermediaries, whom they can reach across time, space and the many dimensions that separate us. Maintaining the integrity of the timeline and keeping balance and harmony in the material world, across time, is important to them. From time to time, the gods will incarnate for that reason.

Regarding the story of Inanna stealing the Mes from Enki, it is probably symbolic, but I'm not sure about the exact meaning. It is probably more of an allegory for power passing between the various power centres in ancient Sumer, such as in this instance, from Ur to Uruk.