View Single Post
Old 19-02-2018, 08:44 AM
Master
If I have to do an analysis of all the Leos who felt like not the most faithful, I actually can, but it wouldn't be fair because people cheat regardless of the sign they are in, and I can without any hesitation say that there isn't anything as the most faithful or loyal sign in the zodiac as much as people like to put it out there. When you hear the most faithful sign and most loyal, it can actually be quite over rated. I think I can give many examples from each sun sign of the zodiac who have just plain cheated and no they weren't being faithful as their sun sign defines them. Sometimes people are also not unfaithful or flaky as their signs would typically define them as. Yes there is a line of similarity but people are immoral rather than one sign in particular not being so. People find love variously and yes they cheat and turn cold and leave their spouses, and this has been happening from maybe the beginning of time till today. And now even more I think because earlier society held expectations and there were rules, I think people were more noble back in the day, but now even lesser so.
I think being faithful is something inherent, either you have it or you do not.
And also depends how you define cheating as. There is that definite cheating where you sleep with tons of other people on the side when you have a wife and family and lie about it, and then there is emotional cheating, most fall prey to, sometimes unsuspectingly so.
It depends from person to person and I guess one is almost born with it, they either will cheat, and will never learn or grow up, and cannot be fixed and feel regret about it, and there are those who cheat and do something shallow and pay for it, and then those who will not cheat, no matter what. People are different , has nothing to do with sun sign.